The Annex Group is seeking an Assistant Community Manager. If you are searching for experience with an organization who operates with a customer first approach, are passionate about our mission and take pride in making a difference in the lives of our residents, we want you on our team. The Assistant Community Manager is responsible and accountable for providing excellent customer experiences, supporting our company mission, and maintaining compliance with all applicable housing laws and programs.
Include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Provide excellent experiences for our residents, vendors, community partners, investors, and owners.
- Excellent execution of community resident services that positively impact their lives.
- Execute best in class curb appeal and property appearance standards.
- Achieve above average resident survey results.
- Assist the Community Manager with managing the property by achieving key performance indicators including but not limited to achieving budgeted occupancy and maintaining the property within budget.
- Adhere to company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) program requirements including but not limited to qualifying households, annual recertification’s, state agency and investor reporting and property specific requirements.
- Assist the Community Manager with successful and accurate documentation of all internal and external reporting.
- Assist the Community Manager with processing daily accounting functions related to financial management, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Follow required health and safety guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Property management experience preferred but not required
- Affordable Housing experience preferred but not required
- 1-2 years previous management experience preferred
- Must possess authentic and genuine care of others with a strong desire to impact positive change in our residents’ lives
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated desire to learn and grow with a growing company
- Ambitious individual for this fun and entrepreneurial working environment
- Ability to work independently and successfully execute multiple assignments
- Must be a proficient communicator and listener
- have a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Working knowledge of social media and MS Office software programs necessary
- Ability and willingness to effectively use other job-related technology tools
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area
- Driving to/from locations for business-related purposes
- Frequent walking throughout the community
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is that of a fast-paced office with minimal to high noise levels
- This position requires working independently as well as part of a team
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary
- This position requires the use of all general office equipment
- The position requires client information be maintained appropriately confidential