The position is responsible for the assistance of onsite coordination and overview of a project for The Annex Group. Individual should have experience with at least 5 years as a manager of commercial construction activities in the field and is comfortable with all facets of construction from earth work all the way through architectural punch lists.
Include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Assist in planning and scheduling projects, including look ahead schedules. Coordinate with superintendent to ensure schedule is on track for projected delivery
- Schedule manpower daily, weekly, and monthly in accordance with project master schedule
- Documentation, quality control, and safety oversight on the job
- Successfully receive, and routinely inventory any/all materials procured by GC
- Demonstrate superior construction process knowledge
- Possess strong field acumen, awareness, and technical expertise
- Provide leadership through team building and communication
- Ensure an organized and tidy jobsite
- Schedule and ensure success of building and site inspections
- Maintain a good relationship with local officials
- Prepare and input daily reposting and photo documentation in construction software
- Take direction and assist Project Superintendent with Quality Control with framing & interior punch lists
- Must be able to follow direction from Project Superintendent and assist in facilitating a project that is delivered as efficiently as possible
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Field experience is extremely valuable
- Multi-Family market experience required
- Significant experience with at least 5 years of commercial construction activities in the field. Must possess superior construction knowledge, excellent personal management skills, scheduling expertise, good knowledge and use of cost control procedures and the ability to monitor and potentially control several projects at a time
- Working knowledge of email and MS Office necessary
- Ability and willingness to effectively use other job-related technology tools
- OSHA, LEED, and other professional accreditations preferred but not required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area
- Walking, observing, and documenting activity in and around job sites
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is that of a fast-paced office with minimal to high noise levels
- This position requires working independently as well as part of a team
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others daily
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary as well as all general office equipment
- At times while on site this position will be exposed to routine job site hazards and thus appropriate safety precautions will need to be adhered to in strict accordance to OSHA