The Annex Group is seeking a Community Manager. If you are searching for experience with an organization who operates with a customer first approach, are passionate about our mission and take pride in making a difference in the lives of our residents, we want you on our team. The Community Manager is responsible and accountable for providing excellent customer experiences, supporting our company mission, and maintaining compliance with all applicable housing laws and programs.
Include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Provide excellent experiences for our residents, vendors, community partners, investors, and owners.
- Excellent execution of community resident services that positively impact their lives.
- Execute best in class curb appeal and property appearance standards.
- Achieve above average resident survey results.
- Manage the property by achieving key performance indicators including but not limited to achieving budgeted occupancy and maintaining the property within budget.
- Adhere to company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) program requirements including but not limited to qualifying households, annual recertifications, state agency and investor reporting and property specific requirements.
- Managing property team members to ensure adherence to company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Successful and accurate documentation of all internal and external reporting.
- Process daily accounting functions related to financial management, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintain the property to required health and safety guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.