The Annex Group is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. If you are searching for experience with an organization who operates with a customer first approach, are passionate about our mission and take pride in making a difference in the lives of our residents, we want you on our team. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible and accountable for providing excellent customer experiences, supporting our company mission, and maintaining compliance with all applicable housing laws and codes.
Include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Provide excellent experiences for our residents, vendors, community partners, investors, and owners.
- Execute best in class curb appeal and property appearance standards.
- Achieve above average resident survey results.
- Adhere to company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Manage and oversee maintenance operations and continuous improvement of the community.
- Direct, manage, and assist employees or vendors engaged in the maintenance or repair of the community.
- Train maintenance team members or vendors regarding our standard operating procedures.
- Requisition materials and supplies, such as replacement parts, equipment, tools, and capital improvement projects.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation and monitoring departmental expenditures.
- Conduct all required inspections in accordance with the standard operating procedure and preventative maintenance policies.
- Plumbing, electrical and carpentry duties.
- Follow required health and safety guidelines.
- Participation in the on call as scheduled by management for after hour emergencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3-5 years related experience in a maintenance supervisor position required.
- HVAC/EPA Certification Preferred
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry and basic maintenance skills
- Must possess authentic and genuine care of others with a strong desire to impact positive change in our residents’ lives
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated desire to learn and grow with a growing company
- Ambitious individual for this fun and entrepreneurial working environment
- Ability to work independently and successfully execute multiple assignments
- Must be a proficient communicator and listener
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with frequent interruptions
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Working knowledge of MS Office software programs necessary
- Ability and willingness to effectively use other job-related technology tools
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area
- Ability to frequently lift or move 20 to 70pounds, regularly, more on occasion
- Ability to often move appliances and heavy machinery correctly and safely
- Ability to frequently walk steps and climb ladders
- Frequent walking throughout the community
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normally works in an environment with moderate or loud noise.
- Occasionally must work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Rarely must work in wet or humid conditions, near moving mechanical parts, high/precarious places, around fumes/airborne particles/toxic or caustic chemicals and near risk of electrical shock.
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others daily
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary
- This position requires the use of all general office equipment
- The position requires client information be maintained appropriately confidential