The Annex Group is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. If you are searching for experience with an organization who operates with a customer first approach, are passionate about our mission and take pride in making a difference in the lives of our residents, we want you on our team. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible and accountable for providing excellent customer experiences, supporting our company mission, and maintaining compliance with all applicable housing laws and codes.
Include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Provide excellent experiences for our residents, vendors, community partners, investors, and owners.
- Execute best in class curb appeal and property appearance standards.
- Achieve above average resident survey results.
- Adhere to company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Manage and oversee maintenance operations and continuous improvement of the community.
- Direct, manage, and assist employees or vendors engaged in the maintenance or repair of the community.
- Train maintenance team members or vendors regarding our standard operating procedures.
- Requisition materials and supplies, such as replacement parts, equipment, tools, and capital improvement projects.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation and monitoring departmental expenditures.
- Conduct all required inspections in accordance with the standard operating procedure and preventative maintenance policies.
- Plumbing, electrical and carpentry duties.
- Follow required health and safety guidelines.
- Participation in the on call as scheduled by management for after hour emergencies.
- Other duties as assigned.